Okay...Okay....
Normally, football season is a papercut on my hand of life. However, this season...it's been different. This season....unlike so many other seasons....my hips are inclined to do the shuffle I know so well.
This Sunday....we have a chance to shuffle again. Dance our way to the top...
For Lords of The Dance....I give you this as inspiration....accompanied with the empowering words: "Please, baby, baby Please".....
Normally, football season is a papercut on my hand of life. However, this season...it's been different. This season....unlike so many other seasons....my hips are inclined to do the shuffle I know so well.
This Sunday....we have a chance to shuffle again. Dance our way to the top...
For Lords of The Dance....I give you this as inspiration....accompanied with the empowering words: "Please, baby, baby Please".....

30 comments:
AWWWWWWW yeah!!! We gotta make sure we pray to the football Gods tonight. maybe even offer up a sacrifice or something.
Yah-yah maybe?
ABSOLUTELY...
although...as quiet as it's kept...I hear he keeps a rump roast in his house....
it might be more pleasing to the gods....
muahhhh ha ha ha ha....
Guys in tights are almost as good as guys in skirts. That's what I like best about football.
ermm haven't got a clue when it comes to american football, i am a rugby girl myself(especially when the cameras go into the dressing rooms at half time!)
So who i am meant to be praying for?
Oh i like the link to tomcat, very apt.
Go Bears!!!! just watched the video it was quite exciting!
Ya know Couselor,
You and the Dragon certainly don't have to rub it in. :-( Lol
Ms. Denva
Ya know Couselor,
You and the Dragon certainly don't have to rub it in. :-( Lol
Ms. Denva
mist: I like it when they slap each other on the bottom and their booties shake...LOL
crpitt: I was brainwashed into football--much like this blog thing...
Ms. Denva: I'm sorry your team sucked...I mean...didn't make it. There's always next year...
BTW can you root for the Bears in the meantime??
:)
i'm so sorry, that i left a comment without really looking at that video. It gave me chills up and down.
I love this game!!!
My team defeated themselves before the playoffs, but let's see if I can get myself in trouble here. :-)
While I think the Bears are the better team, I can't help pulling for the Saints, because their city need all the 'feel good' it can get.
Besides, Reggie Bush is the only member of that whole Bush clan that's any good. ;-)
Hey homework is up, you will have to scroll through all the daft things i do now!
Claire aka blogaholic!
To Counselor & Kiyotoe & any other worshippers at the BEARS Altar, while I may wish you good luck, I had to turn away from this pitiful excuse for a contest;it's the second quarter,3 field goals (courtesy Chicago);no touchdowns. Saints had 1 first down, 2 turn overs;I LOVE FOOTBALL! I Love it when both sides put forth a better than valiant effort;when neither side pretends to give a SHIT, play like ROOKIES/SCRUBS, even though I have genuine passion for the game, I cannot watch. These playoff games have SUCKED from the beginning. Good Luck ALL; I may tune in to see New England and may even surf by this travesty. Much Love, micki
tomkat: it's okay man, the whole world is against us. Everybody wants to route for the Saints.
whatever. The game is over now, and the Bears are going to the Super Bowl baby!!!
micki: i have no comment. the hate is just so painful. hate, hate, hate, hate!
Micki: I'm so disappointed in your hate for the Bears... Especially considering that you were so dissatisfied in the first half while we were doing a great job of running the ball.
In the end, all that matters is that we're superbowl bound. :)
Tomcat: Everyone loves an underdog...unfortunately...even with a 16-3 record in the regular season...The Bears have not been given the RESPECT that they deserve by SO MANY sports commentators.
Fortunately, they'll have one more chance to deny us...before we get what we've earned all season...
LOL :)
How you gonna try to sacrifice me and my (big) little girl to the football gods?!?! I had her rootin' (not routing- Kiy) for your team when they scored. NOW I see why you wanted us to come over there today! See how ungrateful you Bears fans are! Dirty, dirty, dirty...
OH, "Waste not, want not" means that if you don't WASTE the things you need (like food), you won't ever WANT for it. It's a wise phrase- one of my personal faves even if it isn't completely realistic.
For relatively bright people your reading comprehension is sad. I never said I Hate the Bears. I said I hated the absence of A GAME! It was pathetic. I will repeat it AGAIN for the comprehensive IMPAIRED: I LOVE FOOTBALL. WHAT I CANNOT STAND IS A LACK OF HARD-HITTING,RELENTLESS RUNNING, FINESSE IN PASSING EXCELLENT gridiron play. Shoot me. That's the kind of football I fell in love with when I was 8. So to all you Bear fans, Congrats!! and by the way the New England/Colts was a far better contest. There was an even exchange of point/counterpoint. to the very end. Much Love, micki
paz: we're sorry...we are obligated do what it takes to please the football gods! BTW you all are welcome to come over to watch the Superbowl...bring that rump roast...and an apple... :)
mimi: I think the Patriots/Colts game was a good game towards the end. But, I don't think that it was that great when the Patriots were up 21-3. That wasn't a game...the Colts were getting spanked. I think it became exciting when it was tied 21-21 and then again at 31-31. It's not our fault that the Saints were never in a position to tie with us...leaving us to carry the burden of a 39-14 game....(which we made happen in the 4th quarter).
Perhaps we're a little defensive--as the Bears never really get the praise they deserve--even after the AMAZING season they had...so for that...us Bears fans are sorry for considering everything that doesn't clearly come across as Bears "love" as Bears "hate"... ;)
Congratulations to the Bears and all their fans. Hey, are the Refrideratorettes still around or do they have someone else?
On to Miami!
Granted, the Colts did take longer to warm up, but they did.I guess they were lulling the Pat's into a false sense of security.I don't know; what I am sure of is you & Kiyotoe have a deeply seeded Paranoia about your Bears! There's no in between love & hate? One more thing: I just Love (Paz)the fact that on 2/4/07 history will be made Black head coaches in the Super Bowl! not to mention one of my favorites doing the half time performance.Oh yes, this will be recorded. Have a wonderful day! Love & Peace, micki
Erm i take it the Bears won then?
They deserve to be in the Bowl. *hugs* Great video
debo: Thanks...your brother is a little sick with it...
oh...and as for "The Refrideratorettes" they're probably collecting social security by now. We might have to find some new crowd pleasers...
mimi: ...what's a little paranoia between loved ones?! LOL Speaking of paranoia...I'm really hoping that Prince doesn't show his buttocks....you know how he gets down...
crpitt: of course we won...the God I know couldn't resist the prayers me and the dragon were putting up... (is that bad?)
Skittles: Thanks! You always know what to say!!!
if there is one sport I can't stand its football (ok, I can't stand most sports). This is funny though.
Get get get, get busy! Work it to the bone! Jack jack jack your football... Sigh, I'm entertaining myself while waiting for Cajmere, Julian Jumpin' Perez or Bad Boy Bill (or somebody) to make the house remix of the "Superbowl Shuffle".
Go Bears!
You made it Counselor (tell that to the Dragon to please. I am not talking to him because he hurt my feelings, and it is on his blog and he knows why.) Anyway, even though my Eagles got served I am very excited about the prospect of two African-American coaches in the Superbowl. I think that this is one of those victories that Paz referenced in his blog for well, Black people. I don't really have a team preference I just want to see a well played game and by the looks of it, I will. This rocks.
Ms. Denva
Man those Dragonicounselors are evil! EVIL! That's okay. I hope your Bears lose the Superbowl you meanies.
Dragon + Counselor= EVIL
Snubbing your team,
Ms. Denva LOL
Lol to dragon + counselor = Evil!!!
I am sure things will go back to normal once this football stuff is over!
My blog is over run with stuff now!
Rach: I wasn't much of a fan myself...I think the dragon did some kind of voodoo trick on me...
Liz: Did you say house mix?? :) I think you're my new best friend! :) When I went home to Chicago for Christmas, I think I heard something very close to a superbowl shuffle remix 2006 style...only in Chicago...LOL
Ms. Denva: EVIL?? I thought that was reserved for Michael Myers or Freddy Krueger...
crpitt: yeah this football stuff is a bit much...maybe I should take the time to write another blog...
Ms. Denva: Okay...okay...I can't leave it like this....
I'm sorry...the Eagles don't "suck". I was just a little excited about the Bears and ...well...I might have been a little insensitive...
:( forgive me??
A football mad blog? i think that would be popular, well with you and dragon most definitely!lol!
How is he doing with the no blogging?
Belated congrats to your Bears, Counselor. I'll be for them against the Colts who just don't seem good enough to be in the big one.
Post a Comment