1. People who push the elevator button after it's already lit. Please stop. It's not coming any faster.
2. People who don't take gum when you offer it. Umm...I'm doing it for a reason.....duh!!
3. People who come in a door while you're trying to walk out---how rude!!
4. Liars: short, tall, fat or small...I hate to say it, but I hate them all...Liars.
5. Quitters. It's such a cop-out.
6. Parents who allow their children to run amuck.
7. Inconsiderate smokers--you know...the ones who light-up in the car w/ the windows up.
8. Sharing food--especially if I offered to buy or bring the person something back and they said "no...I'm not hungry"... JESUS!!!
9. "pssst....psssst.....hey girl.....hey!..... what yo name is??" ...NO!!!!!
10. People who can't sing, but think that they can...it's unbearable!
11. Overly nice people. It's painful to watch. What are you trying to prove? Say "No" already!!
12. Guilt trips. There are soooo many other places I haven't been---no thanks.
13. Slow talkers....I tend to forget why we started talking...then I can't wait until we're finished.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. crpitt
2. bug
3. Judy
4. going crazy
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants


18 comments:
Hey counselor! Hope all is well. That you are BLESSED & HIGHLY FAVORED :) I subscribed to the 13. I'm just not quite how to enter anything. Once again HELP, I know I missed today's unless I read correctly that I have until Sat. Holla when your busy schedule permits. PS look at my response to Kiyotoe on my King blog;I wanted to add that to your sequel as well; it's made for the psychologist in theory: how we have to be taught to discriminate, hate and be jerks. Love you, micki
AMEN to #1!! I just want to poke folks in the eye for touching that button *chuckle*
Great list! I agree with all of those! My list isnt so creative this week
Hello, yes mimi you have till saturday.
Counselor link isn't working again on skittles? its a good thing i have you on my links!
I agree with all of them, well not sure what number 9 is?
I'm pretty sure that I would annoy the crap out of you. What's your stance on loud gum chewers?
Hi Counselor. Hmmmmmm...... bazed on your resphonsessss {trying to type a Freud imitation here} you are obfoiusly a casze opf improper potty trrrainink! ;-) Have a great day.
BTW, I added you to the 'Blogs I Like' list at PP.
Great list. . . Bet you could come up with 13 more.
A very interesting list--I agree! Especially about smokers--ugh.
hee hee...I'm that person that irritates you for #1...LOL
I logically know it won't comes any faster, but, dammit, I have places to go!!
Uhm... LOL!
I like your list! It is honest!
gee, you mean the American Idol didn't get "all" of the "good singers"?? lol
mimi: What's the dil...pickle? :) Sorry it's taken me a while to get back to you--things have been crazy at the new job! Unfortunately, I may not be so helpful this time around...I'm new to this Thursday Thirteen stuff. Let me email Skittles and ask her what I might be doing wrong with my posts...then I can pass it on to you...okay? I'm about to come and check out your blog again...for pt 3!!
bug: It's so nice to know I'm not alone. Isn't it amazing? These are the same people who don't know what went wrong when they end up "stuck" in an elevator!
amy: I'm so glad you liked my list! I'm a new thirteener...and it's rather difficult to come up with thirteen things to post...what will I do next week?
crpitt: You are very lucky to be unfamiliar with number 9. Here in georgia when some people are interested in you (i.e. the locals) sometimes---that's how they try to get a woman's attention--it's sooo unappealing...LOL (kinda funny too)
mist: you're safe. Gum can be a good thing. It only crosses over into enemy territory when you're dealing with someone who already creates too much saliva. Having that bunch of saliva built up on the corners...while they smack and spit...excuse me...i'm getting sick...
I'm back now...
tomcat: *in a very creepy voice* "You are getting sleeeepy.....very sleeeeepy....add me to your blog...add me to your blog
*I snap my fingers loudly and you awake* Thanks...tomcat...!! Glad to have you back!! :)
Marcia: I sound worse than what I really am... :) I promise...
I can be very sweet and understanding at times...(so what I'm usually sleep)
judy: It's one of the reason's I moved from Chicago to Atlanta to go to college---thanks mom!! Yuck!!
rach: LOL. I understand. You're a loyal blogger...I will never turn my back on you...
Jeannine: Thanks for stopping by...my doors are always open... :)
Des: You're too funny! I'm such a sicko...I hate American Idol, but the only part I'll watch is when the people can't sing...it's no fun watching a bunch of people with real talent!! :)
Oh i get in now! here it would be:
'eh girl,eh your fit, want come out with me?'
but you need a scouse accent to make that sound authentic!
crpitt: That's sooo funny!! It's amazing what all women have in common. Men are ridiculous!! :)
Too true!
who actually falls for it though? is that what the dragon did to get you?
wait a minute!!! hold on, just one second!!!!!
#8 ?????
i said.....#8 ??????
you should see my face right now.
It's not that I talk slow.... it seems to be the st...stttt...studd...studdering that annoys people I come into contact with. Hell, just reading this comment was almost annoying. I'll stop now.
kiyotoe: please see "Man Skirts" on Mist1's blog...talk about making a face! LOL
Ryan: There's nothing wrong with studdering...at least people would have the chance to go the restroom or catch commericials without missing pertinent parts of the conversation...
wink :)
Post a Comment